Since the evolution of technology nowadays, a photocopier has advanced too to cater to more services. There are lots of photocopiers or xerox machines that you can choose from. You just have to choose according to your preferences. And what that particular photocopier machine can do for you.
If you are in Stockton and you are looking for a Copier in Stockton for your business, you may contact Clear Choice Technical Services in Stockton. You can ask about Copier Leasing Services in Stockton, Copier rental services in Stockton, and Copier Repair in Stockton.
Steps On How To Install A Fuser On Xerox WorkCentre 5135 Machine
1. The fuser module is hot, so better to let it cool down for 30 minutes before you do anything to it.
2. After it cools down, open the front door of the machine.
3. Then rotate the orange locking lever on the right side to an upward position to release the fuser module.
4. Pull up the orange handle and pull the fuser module as a partway out of the machine. The grasp the handle on top of the module so it can support the weight.
5. Remove the module from the machine.
6. Dispose of the fuser module to a proper place or according to the instructions found in the new module.
7. Remove the new fuser from the box.
8. Grasp the handle on top of the module and push or slide it into the machine.
9. Rotate the locking lever down to lock the fuser module.
10. After it, close the door, but if the door isn’t closed, ensure that the fuser is correctly positioned to its place.
Steps On How To Replace A Feed Roller
1. The feed roller is found on the tops of the machine.
2. You’ll see a cover, lift it and lift the black lever too in the center.
3. After lifting it, you will see a ledge, lift it too and then pull the roller away.
4. Dispose of the old roller to the proper place, after it, place the new roller.
5. To ensure that the roller is placed correctly, you’ll hear a ticking sound.
6. After placing the new roller, close the cover.
Cost For A Copier Lease And Copier Repair
Copiers, in no doubt, are one of the essential machines that even a small or start-up business needs. We can’t remove the fact that it’s relatively expensive to buy a new copier, especially if it’s a high-end one. That’s why there are small or start-up businesses that can’t afford to buy at least one copier. But to be able to keep their business going, they make a way on how to acquire a copier.
To help small businesses, some providers offer a copier lease plan. These providers don’t need many requirements from the company. They only require a predetermined payment for a month for a certain period. To give you an idea of a copier lease, a volume of between 20 and 30ppm will cost you about $70 per month. On the other hand, the high-end models of copiers will cost you about $700 a month.
But some providers offer a buyout plan for their lessee at the end of their contract. Wherein they offer them to buy for only $1 for the copier. A colored copy can cost as high as 6 cents per copy. Although this is the standard rate in the market, the actual cost may vary from one model and provider to another.
Copier machines, thermal printers, laser printers, and some other types of it need regular repair. Technicians can do home repair or in offices unless the customers use portable printers/machines that they can bring to the shop. There is no specific cost for a copier/machine repair because it will depend on what type of copier you have. When you have a high-end copier machine, the repair cost is higher.
If your copier machine still covers the service warranty, you can use it until its expiry date.
Xerox Workcentre 5135 Features
If you are still undecided about why a Xerox Workcentre 5135 is worth your penny, check some of its features below:
Printing And Copying- Up to 35 ipm (images per minute), 8.5 x 11 in. (A4/210 x 297 mm), up to 25 ipm 8.5 x 14 in. (216 x 356 mm) and up to 22 ipm 11 x 17 in. (A3/297 x 420 mm)
- Document Scanner is a Duplex Automatic Document Handler (DADH). It can scan up to 11 x 17 in. (A3/297 x 420 mm) SEF in sizes.
- Sides (input:output)- 1:1, 1:2, 2:2 and 2:1
- Quantity of paper you can copy is from 1 to 9,999
- Resolution is at 600 x 600 x 8 bit dpi input / 4800 x 600 dpi interpolated output
- Concurrency – Unlimited program-ahead consistent with configuration (Copy, Print, Fax, and Scan)
- Copy Pre-Collation Memory (EPC)- 128 MB – Copier (expandable to 512 MB) 384 MB – Copier/Printer (expandable to 512 MB)
- It has a basic copy Features/Options Feature- Collation Automatic 2-Sided/Duplex, Auto Reduction, and Enlargement to fit selected paper size, Auto Paper Select, and Auto Tray Switching.
- Processor- 1.4 GHz AMD Athlon dedicated
- Memory (ESS) 256 MB
- System Disk 80 GB Hard Drive shared
- Printer Language (PDL) auto switching- PCL 6/PCL 5e, PostScript 3 emulation, (6.0 Old JPEG and New JPEG),TIFF Fax Extended (TIFF-FX),PDF, LCDS, SCS, XES and IPDS through third party transforms.
- Concurrency Scan- while the system is printing, copying, or transferring scans to network or fax jobs.
- Input Speed Scan at up to 60 ipm – 8.5 x 11 in. (A4/210 x 297 mm) LEF at all resolutions
- Resolutions in DPI Options- 600 x 600 dpi 400 x 400 dpi 300 x 300 dpi 200 x 200 dpi 100 x 100 dpi 72 x 72 dpi.
- Scan Presets – Archival Record (Normal Quality – Smallest file size) – 100 x 100
- For Sharing and Printing (Normal Quality – Small file size) – 200 x 200
- For High-Quality Printing (High Quality – Large file size) – 300 x 300
- For OCR (High Quality – Large file size) – 300 x 300
- Simple Scan (Normal Quality – Small file size) – 200 x 200 Quality/File Size
- Normal Quality (Small file size)
- Higher Quality (Large file size)
- Maximum Quality (Largest file size)
- Maximum Scan Area- 11 x 17 in. (A3/297 x 420 mm)
- File Formats TIFF 6.0 with G3 MH, G4 MMR, MRC or JPEG compression (single page or multiple pages) PDF (image only with G3 MH, G4 MMR, JPEG or JBIG2 compression), PDF/A, XPS, Searchable PDF, PDF/A, and XPS Linearized PDF
Benefits Of Buying Xerox Workcentre 5135
In case you’re still not convinced why to buy Xerox WorkCentre 5135, consider the benefits it offers:
- It’s one of the most reliable, cost-effective, and with the highest quality copiers.
- The print of the model is crisp and clear, plus it has many paper options.
- It has one of the highest print speeds available in a copier machine.
- Its one-touch printing from any device is what makes it more attractive too.
- You can scan with colors or a black and white picture and documents.
Common Problems With Xerox WorkCentre 5135
You can enjoy the beauty of technology when all systems work as one. But it’s frustrating if the hardware of the software won’t cooperate. A Xerox Workcentre 5135 isn’t perfect, like any other high-end copiers. We list some of the common problems you might encounter when using a xerox WorkCentre 5135 machine and how you can solve it.
Printing May Take Too Long
It is one of the problems that you might encounter with a 5135 machine. It may print slowly due to too much high resolution, memory issue, or drivers’ choice. To solve this, if you’re only using this for office documents, you can choose a draft, standard, or a normal mode. Just set the settings back to high-quality if only you have presentations.
If you are processing large picture files, then consider adding memory so the printer can hum along.
It happens if the printing takes too long. To solve this on your own, you can refer to some video tutorials. Or you can start by inspecting the paper path and remove any jammed paper if possible. Just be careful when taking it out to avoid tearing the paper, because it can be stuck there too.
One reason for a jammed paper is a misaligned paper, so before putting any paper, make sure to position it and the tray correctly. But if it’s caught between the roller, follow the guides on how to release the pressure. Also, to avoid this problem, make sure to pay attention to the paper’s type if the printer is supporting it. And remember to store the paper where it’s dry to avoid moisture because it can cause jamming.
Next to a paper jam problem is the printing issue of the machine. To avoid this, you need to check first that you set and send the documents to the right printer. There’s an instance where, though you check and set the default printer, it’s still not yet printing. The solution is to check if the printer is on and if all the cables are secured.
If the printer is still working, then try to consider restarting the software application. And if it still doesn’t work, it’s time to reboot your computer and turn off the printer for a few minutes before switching it back on.